woensdag, oktober 26, 2011

Angel ...


Angel ...
Originally uploaded by Berta...

Angel came down
From heaven yesterday,
She Stayed with me just long enough
To rescue me....

And she told me a story yesterday;
About the sweet love
Between the moon and the deep blue sea.

Then she spread her wings high over me.
She said,she coming back come back tomorrow....

And I said fly on, my sweet angel.
Fly on through the sky.
Fly on, my sweet angel.
Tomorrow Im gonna be by your side....

Sure enough,
This woman came unto me.
Silver wings silhouetted against a childs sunrise....

And my angel,
She said unto me,
today is the day for you to rise.
Take my hand, youre gonna be my man you're gonna rise
And then she took me high over yonder.....

And I said fly on, my sweet angel.
Fly on through the sky.
Fly on, my sweet angel.
Forever Im gonna be by your side....

Jimi Hendrix

2 opmerkingen:

sas zei

Ooh, heb net jouw mooie blog ontdekt.

Prachtig, ingetogen werk met jouw speciale serene sfeer.

Bedankt en warme groet uit Overijssel.

vosgesparis zei

zo leuk dat je een ster bent gaan kopen... als je eenpost erover maakt laat het dan weten ;)

Het winkeltje uit kringloop d luxe bestaat nog steeds Kijk eens in de Iamserdam guide die ik op mijn blog heb staan en waar al mijn adressen in staan!
gr. desiree